ICT Completes Acquisition of BMA
ICT Automatisering (ICT) announces that today it has completed the purchase of 51% of the shares of BMA (Buro Medische Automatisering), a leading Dutch Healthcare software company based in Houten. The remaining 49% will be acquired after a period of three years. The purchase consideration comprises a cash payment and an amount paid in ICT shares.
The acquisition of BMA marks another step in the growth strategy of ICT, as it enables ICT to further expand its position in the Healthcare market.
ICT Group (ICT Automatisering N.V.) is an independent provider of industrial automation services. Our specific industry knowledge of various markets, enables us to realize innovative solutions. Over 700 passionate technical specialists are working for the ICT Group. The following subsidiaries are member of the ICT Group: ICT Netherlands (ICT Automatisering Nederland B.V.), Strypes Bulgaria (ICT Nearshoring B.V.), Improve Quality Services and InTraffic (50%). www.ict.eu
BMA (Buro Medische Automatisering B.V.) develops software products that are designed for electronic record-keeping and fetal monitoring, focusing on the optimisation of the working and decision-making processes at the maternity ward. Next to selling and implementing its software products BMA is also an exclusive distributor of specific obstetrical hardware products.